- The LASER group
- TAO: An Online Tool for Test & Oracle Generation
- LSC: A Logic-based Tool for LSC Simulation and Consistency Testing
Dr. Hai-Feng Guo has been working in the Computer Science department at the University of Nebraska at Omaha since August 2002. He obtained his Ph.D. on Computer Science from New Mexico State University, under the supervision of Dr. Gopal Gupta. After that, he worked as a post-doc in Stony Brook University, with Dr. C.R. Ramakrishnan and Dr. I.V. Ramakrishnan.
- Ph.D. (May 2001) - New Mexico State University
- M.S. (June 1997) - Peking University, CHINA
- B.S. (June 1994) - Zhejiang Gongshang University, CHINA
- Programming Languages: declarative programming, language design, semantics, and applications
- Computational Logic: constraint logic programming, applied logic, automated reasonning
- Software Testing: testing automation, grammar-based test generation, semantics-based oracle generation, delta debugging
Teaching Courses at UNOmaha
- CSCI 1620: Introduction to Computer Science II (Java Programming)
- CSCI 3320: Data Structures and Algorithms
- CSCI 3360: Theory of Computation
- CSCI 8000: Advanced Topics in Programming Langauges
- Hai-Feng Guo, L. Cao, Y. Song, Z. Qiu: Automated Test Oracle Generation via Denotational Semantics. 14th International Conference on Quality Software, pp. 139-144, 2014.
- Hai-Feng Guo, Z. Qiu, H. Siy: Locating Fault-inducing Patterns from Structural Inputs. The 29th Symposium on Applied Computing, Software Engineering track, pp. 1100-1107, March 2014.
- Hai-Feng Guo, Zongyan Qiu: A Dynamic Stochastic Model for Automatic Grammarbased Test Generation. Journal of Software: Practice and Experience. published online: 11 JUN 2014, DOI: 10.1002/spe.2278
- Hai-Feng Guo, Mahadevan Subramaniam: Model-based Test Generation using Extended Symbolic Grammars, International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer, 16(4): 437-455, 2014.
- Dalei Wu, Song Ci, Haiyan Luo, Hai-Feng Guo: A Theoretical Framework for Interaction Measure and Sensitivity Analysis in Cross-Layer Design. ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation (TOMACS), 20(1), 2010
- Hai-Feng Guo, Gopal Gupta: Dynamic Reordering of Alternatives for Definite Logic Programs. Computer Languages, Systems & Structures, 35(3):252-265, 2009
- Hai-Feng Guo, Bharat Jayaraman: Logic programming with Solution Preferences. Journal of Logic and Algebraic Programming, 78(1):1-21, 2008
- Hai-Feng Guo, Gopal Gupta: Simplifying Dynamic Programming via Mode-directed Tabling. Journal of Software: Practice and Experience, 38(1): 75-94, 2008.
- Hai-Feng Guo, Miao Liu, Partha S. Roop, C.R. Ramakrishnan, I.V. Ramakrishnan: Precise Specification Matching for Adaptive Reuse in Embedded Systems. Journal of Applied Logic, 5(2):333-355, 2007.
- E. Pontelli, K. Villaverge, Hai-Feng Guo, G. Gupta: Stack Splitting: A Technique for Efficient Exploitation of Search Parallelism on Share-nothing Platforms. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing, 66(10):1267-1293, 2006.
- Partha S. Roop, A. Sowmya, S. Ramesh, Hai-Feng Guo: An Efficient IP Matching Tool using Forced Simulation. IEE Proceedings on Computers and Digit Techniques, 151(3), pp. 199–208, 2004.